Alaska Hunting Guide Rates
To make sure that each one of our clients has a quality experience we only take a limited number of hunters each year. This does two things:
This makes sure that each and every client has a great trip in a quality area.
Responsibly manages the resource of the particular animal you want to hunt and keeps trophy grade quality animals year in and year out.
We require a 30% deposit on your hunt to reserve it. The balance is due 60 days prior to beginning of your hunt. Deposits are non refundable unless the client can find a replacement hunter.
All hunts are 1×1 and 10 days in length unless otherwise noted.
Wolves, Black Bears, Caribou and Wolverine can be taken for just the price of the tag.
We strongly encourage the taking of wolves. (No wolf tags are required in our hunt areas until after successful harvest)
Wolverine season opens September 1st each year.
*Air charter fees and a hotel in Anchorage are not included in the Price of your hunt; plan on approximately $1800 for your air charter.
Guided Hunt Prices:
- Spring Brown/Grizzly & Black Bear Combo: $21,000
- Fall Brown Bear, Black Bear & Caribou Combo: $21,000
- Moose, Black Bear & Caribou Combo: $21,500
- Dall Sheep, Caribou & Black Bear Combo: $22,000
- Grizzly, Dall Sheep, Caribou & Black Bear (14-day) Multi-Species: $25,900
- Moose, Caribou, Grizzly & Black Bear (10-day) Multi-Species: $25,900
- Moose, Caribou, Grizzly & Black Bear (14-day) Multi-Species: $27,900
- Dall Sheep, Grizzly, Caribou & Black Bear Multi-Species: (14-day): $25,900
- Moose, Caribou, Grizzly, Black Bear Dall Sheep (18-day): $31,900
- Do it yourself Black Bear (10 day): $6,500/person
- Observing non-hunter: $400/day
- Air Charter- around $1,800 depending on hunt
- Moose meat air charter if successful- around $1,800
- Hunting/Fishing license and tags CLICK HERE
- Hotel in Anchorage
- Tip for your guide: Industry standard is 8-12% of published hunt price
START YOUR DREAM HUNT
Call To Book 907-863-4665